On this page:
- Alexander Miller: Alexander "Lex" Miller was a New Zealand Presbyterian minister, author, and Stanford University theologian. Violence towards black activists during the Montgomery Bus Boycott led Miller to question commitments to nonviolence as noted by Martin Luther King, Jr. himself in letter sent April 1957.
- Alexander Miller: Alexander Lamont Miller is an American music composer and Assistant Principal Oboist with the Grand Rapids Symphony. Mr. Miller's 1998 composition "Let Freedom Ring", for large orchestra and narrator, is a symphonic setting of Martin Luther King, Jr.'s historic "I Have a Dream" speech and has been performed by President Bill Clinton as well as by James Earl Jones, William Warfield and Danny Glover. Mr. Miller's composition Fireworks was premiered at Carnegie Hall in 2005 as part of the Grand Rapids Symphony's 75th anniversary celebration.
- Alexander Miller is a film score composer.
- profession: Film score composer
- Alexander Miller is the son of James Miller.
There are other people with in their name, like Michael Alexander Miller.
Alexander Miller is a fictional film character.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Miller
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Including the Northern and Southern Assemblies by Alfred Nevin
Black, John Craig, Alexander Miller, John Wright, John Brown, P.; John Martin, Hugh McCadden, P.; Richard Sankey, John Todd, P. 1759. Suffolk Presbytery— Moses Baldwin, P. New York Presbytery, Abner Brush, P.; Benjamin Woodruff, ...
by Lawrence O. Christensen, William E. Foley, Gary Kremer
Meredith Miles McNair, Alexander Miller, John Overstolz, Henry Clemens Pettis , Spencer Darwin Polk, Trusten W. Price, Sterling Price, Thomas Lawson Reynolds, Thomas Rollins, James Sidney Stewart, Robert Marcellus Williams, Abraham ...
a reference system of commercial horticulture, covering the practical and scientific phases of horticulture, with special reference to fruits and vegetables by William Worthington
Alexander Miller, a gardener at North Yakima, Washington, gives the following figures as possible net profits per acre from various crops: Cucumbers, ground heavily manured, per acre, per annum $1,000 Tomatoes ...
by Edward Craig, Knightsbridge Professor of Philosophy Edward Craig
Robert Jonathan Wolff Simon Blackburn Nya ̄ya-Vais ́ec ̧csika Eli Franco Karin Preisendanz Objectivity Alexander Miller Obligation, political A. John Simmons Observation Peter Kosso Occasionalism William Hasker Omnipotence Joshua ...
by Professor Edward Craig, Edward Craig
Nyya-VaisÂeika Eli Franco Karin Preisendanz Nygren, Anders Diogenes Allen Oakeshott, Michael Joseph Kenneth Minogue Objectivity Alexander Miller Obligation, political A. John Simmons Observation Peter Kosso Occasionalism William ...
Exhibiting the Names of the Several Cities, Royal Burghs, Parishes, Villages, and the Islands, with the Shire, and Division of the Shire, in which They are Situated ... Compiled from the Most Authentic Documents, and Arr. in Alphabetical Order. Being a Continuation of the Topography of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland by Nicholas Carlisle
ALEXANDER MILLER, a merchant ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Miller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander Miller
Click on an item to view that photo:
- Mary Valinda Alexander Miller
Birth: Dec. 6, 1830, USA
Death: 1912, USA
Wife of Lewis Miller. He was founder of the Buckeye Mower & Reaper Works in 1864. Mary was also the mother-in-law to Thomas A. Edison from his second marriage to Mina Miller in Akron, Ohio.
Hugh Alexander (1789 - 1869)
Cynthia Mandeville Alexander (1799 - 1863)
Lewis Miller (1829 - 1898)*
Ira Mandeville Miller (1856 - 1934)*
Edward Burkett Miller (1859 - 1936)*
Theodore Westwood Miller (1875 - 1898)*
Mary Valinda Alexander Miller (1830 - 1912)
Hugh Milton Alexander (1833 - 1916)**
Plot: Sec. 22
Created by: Mr. Ed
Record added: Feb 11, 2001
Find A Grave Memorial# 5204203
Photo credit: InAweofGod'sCreation
- James Moles, Lewis Millar & Alexander Miller
Photograph taken by Julian Mason on Sunday 21st April 2013 during the Virgin London Marathon.
Photo credit: JULIAN MASON
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Miller to find many related words and phrases!