On this page:
- Alexander Montgomery: Colonel Alexander Montgomery was an Irish soldier and politician.
- born in (330 years ago)
- parent of Robert Montgomery
- died on (286 years ago)
- Alexander Montgomery: Colonel Alexander John Montgomery was an Irish politician.
- Alexander Montgomery: General Alexander Montgomery was an Irish MP for County Monaghan, Ireland.
- born in (295 years ago)
- died in (231 years ago)
- Alexander Montgomery: Colonel Alexander Montgomery was an Irish soldier and MP.
- Alexander Montgomery is an American Football wide receiver for the Kentucky Wildcats.
- Alexander Montgomery a.k.a. Alexander B. Montgomery: Alexander Brooks Montgomery was a U.S. Representative from Kentucky.
- read more about Alexander B. Montgomery
- Alexander Montgomery is an American running back for the Jackson State Tigers.
There are other people with in their name, like Alexander Montgomery Thackara.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Montgomery
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
From Caedmon and King Alfred's Boethius to Browning and Tennyson by Samuel Orchart Beeton, William Michael Rossetti
" ALEXANDER MONTGOMERY. Alexander Montgomery was the author of an allegorical poem called " The Cherry and the Sloe," published in 1597, which long continued a favourite, and the metro of which was adopted by Burns.
by Thomas McAdory Owen, Marie Bankhead Owen
Alexander Montgomery, who was a descendant of one of the two brothers who emigrated from Scotland about 1690, and settled in County Derry, Ireland, one ...
by John Bernard Burke
The second Son, ALExANDER Montgomery, was a captain in the 62nd ...
by T.J. Carty
Leslie Alexander Montgomery DOYLE, MARTIN William ...
Index and Epitome by Sir Sidney Lee
son of Alexander Montgomery, ninth earl of Eglinton [q. v.]; purchased the sheriffship of Renfrew, 1748: governor of Dumbarton Castle, 1759 : lord of the bedchamber to ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Montgomery
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Montgomery to find many related words and phrases!