On this page:
- Alexander Morrison was the first Government Botanist of Western Australia.
- born on (166 years ago)
- nationality: Scotland
- profession: Botanist
- died on (102 years ago)
- Alexander Morrison was Headmaster of Scotch College, Melbourne, Australia, for 47 years.
- Alexander Morrison: Alexander John Henderson Morrison was a British judge, President of the Mental Health Review Tribunal between 1983 and 1998.
- Alexander Morrison a.k.a. Alexander B. Morrison: Alexander Baillie Morrison is a Canadian scientist, academic, and public servant and has been a general authority of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints since 1987.
- read more about Alexander B. Morrison
- Alexander Morrison was a Canadian farmer and politician.
There are other people with in their name, like John Alexander Morrison.
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Morrison
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by David J. Bodenhamer, Robert G. Barrows
Alexander Morrison, who came to Indianapolis as a ...
Comprising Sketches of Counties, Towns, Events, Institutions and Persons by Dunbar Rowland
Alexander Morrison. Jones — Samuel Ellis. Jackson — John McDonald. Jefferson — Philip Dickson, Joseph Dunbar. Hancock — Burwell B. Brewer. Lawrence — Aloysius M. Keegan. Marion — Charles D. Learned. Lowndes — Tilghman M.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Morrison
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Morrison to find many related words and phrases!