On this page:
Who is Alexander Mosolov?
Alexander Mosolov: Alexander Vasilyevich Mosolov was a significant Russian composer of the early Soviet era, known best for his early futurist piano sonatas, orchestral episodes, and vocal music.
- also known as Александр Васильевич Мосолов; Mosolov, Alexander Vasilievich
- born on (115 years ago) in Kiev
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Composer
- died on (42 years ago) in Moscow
- genre: 20th-century classical music
- read more about Alexander Mosolov (composer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Mosolov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Nicole V. Gagné
Pianist Alexander Mosolov studied composition at the Moscow Conservatory with Nikolai Myaskovsky and privately with Reinhold Glière. Drawing on the late works of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Mosolov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Mosolov for some fun with words!