On this page:
- Alexander Orlov: Alexander Konstantinovich Orlov was a Russian artist.
- also known as Орлов, Александр Константинович
- born on (115 years ago) in Radom
- Alexander Orlov is a film producer.
- also known as Aleksandr Orlov
- born on (44 years ago)
- profession: Film producer
- film produced: Bedouin
- Alexander Orlov a.k.a. Aleksandr Orlov is an actor.
- read more about Aleksandr Orlov (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Orlov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by W. Thomas Smith
break out, both sides had enough courage and wisdom to begin intensive diplomatic discussions and make mutual concessions,” recalled Soviet Air Defense Forces colonel Alexander Orlov. “After the Cuban missile crisis, the tensions of the ...
by Nigel West
Coincidentally, the prewar N KVD defector Alexander Orlov wrote a play, American Girl, in 1960 about a successful KGB operation against a woman employee of the US. embassy in Moscow who refused to return to the United States and ...
by Alan Burton
The Soviet case officer Alexander Orlov once rather hysterically observed that the majority of Britain's “most polished sons are pederasts,” and described Burgess as a “cultural pederast,” an agent who could exploit “the mysterious laws of sex ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Orlov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexander Orlov to see it in context!