Alexander P. de Seversky
On this page:
Who is Alexander P. de Seversky?
Alexander P. de Seversky: Alexander Nikolaievich Prokofiev de Seversky was a Russian-American aviation pioneer, inventor, and influential advocate of strategic air power.
- also known as Alexander de Seversky, Alexander Nikolaievich Prokofiev de Seversky, DeSeversky, Prokofiev-Seversky
- born on (121 years ago) in Tbilisi
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Businessperson, aerospace engineer, pilot, inventor, engineer, author
- Marriage with Evelyn Olliphant
- died on (41 years ago) in New York City
- buried in Woodlawn Cemetery
- written works: "Air power", "Victory Through Air Power"
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander P. de Seversky
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Definitive Encyclopedia and Document Collection by Spencer C. Tucker
Alexander P. de Seversky and the Quest for Air Power ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander P. de Seversky
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: