On this page:
Who is Alexander Paal?
Alexander Paal was a film producer and writer.
- born on (105 years ago) in Budapest
- nationality: Austria-Hungary
- profession: Film producer, screenwriter
- Marriage with Eva Bartok between and (3 years)
- died on (43 years ago) in Madrid
- film written: A Tale of Five Cities
- films produced:
- film directed: Columbus Discovers Kraehwinkel
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Paal
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
The Encyclopedia of Fantasy (1999)
by John Clute, John Grant
Pr Alexander Paal. Dir Peter Sasdy. Spfx Bert Luxford. Mufx Tom Smith. Screenplay Jeremy Paul. Novelization Countess Dracula * (1970) by Michel Parry. Starring Patience Collier (Julie), Maurice Denham (Fabio), Lesley- Anne Down (Ilona), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Paal
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Paal for some fun with words!