On this page:
- Alexander Parker was a United States Navy sailor and a recipient of the United States military's highest decoration, the Medal of Honor.
- born in (183 years ago)
- nationality: United States of America
- died on (115 years ago)
- Alexander Parker was a Quaker preacher and author.
- born on (387 years ago)
- died on (326 years ago)
- Alexander Parker is the son of Alan Parker.
- child of Alan Parker
- profession: Assistant editor
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Parker
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
A Political, Social, and Military History by Spencer C. Tucker
Thomas Alexander Parker was ...
Encyclopedia of the Novel (2014)
by Paul Schellinger
Some criticsclaim it reflecteda country in economic andmoral decline, whichbredthe kind ofdelinquency epitomized by the character of the pícaro, whereas Alexander Parker (1967) claims that Spainwasin no worse economic state than other ...
The widow married, secondly, Alexander Parker, merchant, and had issue two sons and four daughters, one of whom married the Rev. John Watson, and was the mother of Vice- Admiral Charles Watson [q. v.] The first mention of the younger ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Parker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Parker for some fun with words!