Alexander R. Skinker
is an acrostic for ars.
On this page:
Who is Alexander R. Skinker?
Alexander R. Skinker: Captain Alexander Rives Skinker was a Medal of Honor recipient during World War I. He graduated from Washington University in St. Louis in 1905. He served in the Missouri National Guard from 1903 to 1908, and entered the Army as a commissioned officer in 1916. He was awarded the medal for leading an attack on German pillboxes in the Hindenburg Line during the Battle of the Argonne. Skinker was killed in the attack.
- also known as Alexander Rives Skinker
- born on (132 years ago) in St. Louis
- nationality: United States of America
- education: Washington University in St. Louis
- died on (97 years ago) in Cheppy
- buried in Bellefontaine Cemetery
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander R. Skinker
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: