On this page:
Who is Alexander Razborov?
Alexander Razborov: Aleksandr Aleksandrovich Razborov, sometimes known as Sasha Razborov, is a Soviet and Russian mathematician and computational theorist.
- also known as Разборов, Александр Александрович
- born on (52 years ago) in Belovo
- nationality: Russia
- education: Moscow State University
- profession: Mathematician
- some of the awards:
- Nevanlinna Prize ("For introducing the "approximation method" in proving Boolean circuit lower bounds of some essential algorithmic problems.")
- Gödel Prize - "Natural proof" (for Natural Proofs), with Steven Rudich
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Razborov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: