Alexander Rendell (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alexander Rendell?
Alexander Rendell: Alexander Simon Rendell is an English-Thai actor and singer. He has starred in films such as The Tesseract, Indiana Joai: Elephant Cemetery, Pisaj and 13 Beloved.
- also known as Alexander Rendel, Alexander Simon Rendell, Alex Rendell, Alexander Simon Randell
- born on (25 years ago) in Jakarta, child of Benjamin Rendell and Daungsamorn Rendell
- nationality: Thailand
- profession: Actor, singer
- TV series:
- played Rawipaat in "Ruk Pathiharn"
- played Genggard in "Sapai Mai Rai Sakdina"
- played Chat in "3 Hua Jai"
- played Pattana in "Sood Tae Jai Ja Kwai Kwa"
- played Gleurpon in "Phik Tai Kub Bai Khao"
- played Pokpong in "Manee Din"
- played Yutsawee in "Hong Sabud Lai"
- played Jod in "Tad Hang Ploi Wad"
- played Jod in "Tad Hang Ploi Wad 2"
- played Poowadon in "Rang Pratana"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Rendell (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Rendell for some fun with words!