On this page:
- Alexander Robertson: Sir Alexander Robertson DCM was a British police officer. He served as Deputy Commissioner of Police of the Metropolis from 1958 to 1961.
- nationality: United Kingdom
- died on (45 years ago)
- Alexander Robertson FRS was a British chemist. He was awarded the Davy Medal in 1952.
- born on (119 years ago)
- died on (45 years ago)
- Alexander Robertson was an Ontario lawyer and political figure. He represented Hastings West in the Legislative Assembly of Ontario from 1879 to 1882 and in the Canadian House of Commons from 1882 to 1888 as a Conservative member.
- born on (177 years ago)
- nationality: Canada
- died on (127 years ago)
- Alexander Robertson was an English politician.
- born on (236 years ago)
- died on (159 years ago)
- Alexander Robertson is an author.
- born in (170 years ago)
- died in (83 years ago)
- written works: "Fra Paolo Sarpi", "The elements of double-entry bookkeeping ..", "Joe Leslie's wife", "Atkinson Grimshaw"
- Alexander Robertson is the son of Clive Robertson and Libby Purvis.
- Alexander Robertson a.k.a. Alexander D. Robertson was a farmer, merchant and political figure in Prince Edward Island. He represented 1st Kings in the Legislative Assembly of Prince Edward Island from 1891 to 1897 as a Liberal member.
- read more about Alexander D. Robertson
- Alexander Robertson is the father of American Football player Deric Robertson.
- parent of Deric Robertson
Alexander Robertson was a Scottish-American artist. In the 1790s he founded the Columbian Academy of Painting in New York with his brother Archibald Robertson.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Robertson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Jacobite Dictionary (2012)
by Mairead McKerracher
Cousin to Alexander Robertson of Struan, Chief of Clan Robertson.
by Francess G. Halpenny
Mann, John Robertson, James Stewart, John Miller, Hugh Robertson, Joseph Gibb Thorbum, Alexander Gillan Monro, Alexander Robertson, Margaret Murray Williamson, James Morgan, Henry Rose, George Maclean Wilson, Sir Adam Munn.
International Council of Scientific Unions (ICSU) to Intrex Project by Allen Kent, Harold Lancour, Jay E. Daily
One of the greatest losses the association has had was the death of one of its founders and the first president, James Alexander Robertson, in the spring of 1939. Dr. Robertson had served as president with the loyalty and devotion so ...
by Robert Chambers, Thomas Thomson
Alexander Robertson. David Erskine, forensic lord Dun. Robert Fleming. John Anderson. George Cheyne. William Clelland. John Eeill. John Law. George Lockhart. John Dalrymple, second earl of Stair. James Eeill. Thomas Halyburton. James ...
A Critical Dictionary of English Literature and British and American Authors, Living and Deceased, from the Earliest Accounts to the Latter Half of the Nineteenth Century (1891)
Containing Over Forty-six Thousand Articles (authors) with Forty Indexes of Subjects
Alexander Robertson of Strowan, Edin,, «. n., (1778,) 12mo. Robertson, Alexander, W.S. Analysis of Recent Cases of Life Assurance, Edin., 1864. Also, Treatises OD the Nature and Value of Life Assurance Policies, Defect) in Life Assurance ...
by Artemio R. Guillermo
This is also volume 53 of The Philippine Islands, 1493 –1898 by Emma Helen Blair and James Alexander Robertson. Rodriguez, Isacio.
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
Alexander Robertson School. Private elementary school, opened in 1789 in Manhattan by the Second Presbyterian Church and originally situated at Broadway and King's Street (now Pine Street). It is the oldest fully coeducational institution in ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Robertson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Robertson to find many related words and phrases!