On this page:
- Alexander Russell a.k.a. Alex Russell: Alexander "Alex" Russell is an Australian actor. He is best known for starring in the 2012 film Chronicle and the 2014 film Believe Me.
- read more about Alex Russell (actor)
- Alexander Russell a.k.a. Russell Alexander was an entertainer and composer, active primarily with vaudeville shows and musical comedy organizations. He was a euphonium virtuoso who joined the circus band of Belford's Carnival at the age of 18. At 20, he became arranger and euphonium soloist with the Barnum & Bailey Circus Band and toured Europe from 1897 to 1902. Following his tour with Barnum & Bailey, Russell Alexander worked in a novelty musical vaudeville act with his brothers. Although his compositional output was relatively small, he is considered a great composer of marches. He wrote 33 marches, 6 galops, and several overtures, novelties, and other works. For part of his career he worked in acts with his brothers, Newton and Woodruff.
- Alexander Russell was an American composer, organist and the first Frick Professor of Music for Princeton University. He is most remembered today as the long time organ impresario for the Wanamaker Department Stores.
- Alexander Russell: Alexander Rutherford Russell was the Dean of Adelaide from 1866 until his death in 1886.
- born in (212 years ago)
- nationality: Australia
- profession: Priest
- died in (146 years ago)
- Alexander Russell was a Scottish physician and naturalist.
- education: University of Edinburgh
- profession: Physician
- died in (247 years ago)
- Alexander Russell was the recipient of the 1940 Faraday Medal.
- born in (154 years ago)
- died in (72 years ago)
- award: - Faraday Medal
- Alexander Russell a.k.a. Alex 'Alien' Russell: Alex 'Alien' Russell is an actor.
- read more about Alex 'Alien' Russell (actor)
- Alexander Russell a.k.a. Lord Alexander Russell: General Lord Alexander George Russell GCB, was a British Army general. He served during the Siege of Sevastapol in the Crimean War.
- read more about Lord Alexander Russell
There are other people with in their name, like Alexander Russell Webb.
"Alexander Russell" is a book by John Tasker Howard.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Russell
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Russell dwarf [Alexander Russell, 20th-century Scottish physician; AS, dweorge], a person affected with Russell's syndrome, a congenital disorder in which short stature is associated with various anomalies of the head, face, and skeleton and ...
Mosby's Dictionary of Medicine, Nursing and Health Professions - Australian & New Zealand Edition (2014)
by Peter Harris, Sue Nagy, Nicholas Vardaxis
Russell dwarf Alexander Russell, 20th-century Scottish paediatrician; AS, dweorge], a person affected with Russell's syndrome, a congenital disorder in which short stature is associated with various anomalies of the head, face and skeleton ...
including the latest improvement and discovery and the present states of every branch of human knowledge by George Gregory
Rose, William Rovoudt, Alexander Russell, James M. Russell. S. William S. Sample, William Savage, Schreiner & Davis, Christian Schrack, Conrad ...
by George Gregory
Rose, , William ROVondt, AleXander Russell, James M. Russell. S. William S. Sample, William Savage, Schreiner &. Davis, Christian Schrack, Conrad ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Russell
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEXANDER RUSSELL
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Russell!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Russell to find many related words and phrases!