On this page:
Who is Alexander Schure?
Alexander Schure was an American academic. Schure founded the New York Institute of Technology in 1955. He also served as the Chancellor of Nova Southeastern University from 1970 until 1985.
- born on (95 years ago) in Hamilton
- nationality: Canada, United States of America
- profession: Film director
- died on (6 years ago) in Bethpage
- read more about Alexander Schure (film director)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Schure
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Dmitry Teplinsky, Patrick Ferreira
Carlin, Alexander Schure; d: Alexander Schure st: Paul Tripp; m: George Kleinsinger; superv anim: John Gentilella. Running time: ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Schure
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Schure for some fun with words!