On this page:
Who is Alexander Serov?
Alexander Serov: Alexander Nikolayevich Serov was a Russian composer and music critic. He is notable as one of the most important music critics in Russia during the 1850s and 1860s and as the most significant Russian composer of opera in the period between Dargomyzhsky's Rusalka and the early operas by Cui, Rimsky-Korsakov, Mussorgsky, and Tchaikovsky.
- also known as А.Серов; Serov, Alexander Nikolayevich
- born on (195 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Composer, music critic
- parent of Valentin Serov
- died on (145 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- genre: Opera
- albums: "Мир Для Влюбленных", "Judith (Soloists and Orchestra of the Bolshoy Theatre feat. conductor: Andrey Chistyakov)"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Serov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Serov for some fun with words!