On this page:
- Alexander Sokolov: Aleksandr Sokolov is a Russian volleyball player, who competes for Fakel and the national team. He has competed at the 2012 Summer Olympics, where Russia won the gold medal in the final against Brazil.
- also known as Sokol, Aleksandr Sokolov
- born on (33 years ago) in Moscow Oblast
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Volleyball player
- medal: The London 2012 Summer Olympics - Gold medal for Russia in Volleyball at the 2012 Summer Olympics – Men's tournament, with Nikolay Apalikov, Yury Berezhko, Alexander Butko, Sergey Grankin, Dmitriy Ilinykh, Taras Khtey, Maxim Mikhaylov, Dmitriy Muserskiy, Alexey Obmochaev, Sergey Tetyukhin, Aleksandr Volkov
- Alexander Sokolov is a direct-carving or taille directe marble sculptor. He has spent about half his life in Spain, which has led to the distribution of his more central continental style within Iberia. The book Sokolov by the renowned Basque poet and critic Marrodán is to be found at the libraries of the many Spanish Universities and Royal Academies of Fine Art.
- Alexander Sokolov is Rector of the Moscow Conservatory.
- also known as Alexander Sergeyevich Sokolov
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Sokolov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by W. Thomas Smith
including the combat employment of atomic submarines equipped with the nuclear missiles,” Alexander Sokolov, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Sokolov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEXANDER SOKOLOV
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Sokolov!
Share this page
Go to the pronunciation of Alexander Sokolov to learn how to say it correctly!