Alexander Stepanovich Popov
is an acrostic for asp.
On this page:
Who is Alexander Stepanovich Popov?
Alexander Stepanovich Popov was a Russian physicist who is acclaimed in his homeland and eastern European countries as the inventor of radio.
- also known as 亚历山大·波波夫; Попов, Александр Степанович
- born on (156 years ago) in Krasnoturyinsk
- nationality: Russia
- religion: Atheism
- education: Saint Petersburg State University
- profession: Physicist, inventor
- died on (110 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Stepanovich Popov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: