On this page:
- Alexander Stephan was a specialist in German literature and area studies. He was a professor, Ohio Eminent Scholar, and Senior Fellow of the Mershon Center for International Security Studies at Ohio State University.
- born on (69 years ago) in Lüdenscheid
- nationality: Germany
- died on (6 years ago) in Schmöckwitz
- written works: "The Americanization of Europe", "Exile And Otherness", "Anna Seghers im Exil", "Die deutsche Exilliteratur 1933-1945", "Im Visier des FBI", "Early 20th Century German Fiction", ""Communazis""
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (German & Scandinavian Literature)
- Alexander Stephan is an athlete, football player.
- Alexander Stephan is a film actor.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Stephan
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Miltitz, von, (KARL BorroMAUs Alexander STEPHAN,) a German poet and musical composer, born at Dresden ...
Eberhard - Graffen by Ernst Heinrich Kneschke
stammten vier Söhne, Peter, Anton, Alexander Stephan und Alexander Ludwig. Aus der Ehe des Letzteren mit Eleonore von Kurz entsprossten die Gebrüder Paul und Carl Philipp Christian, welcher sich dem Bauwesen widmete. Derselbe ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Stephan
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALEXANDER STEPHAN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexander Stephan!
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Stephan for some fun with words!