Alexander Taneyev (composer)
On this page:
Who is Alexander Taneyev?
Alexander Taneyev: Alexander Sergeyevich Taneyev was a Russian state official and composer of the late Romantic era, specifically of the nationalist school. Among his better-known works were three string quartets, believed to have been composed between 1898–1900.
- also known as Алексáндр Сергéевич Танéев; Aleksander Taneyev; Aleksandr Taneyev; Taneyev, Alexander Sergeievich
- born on (164 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Composer
- with Nadejda Illarionovna Tolstoïeva
- parent of
- died on (96 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- album: "String Quartets Nos. 1-3"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Taneyev (composer)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Taneyev for some fun with words!