On this page:
Who is Alexander Tcherepnin?
Alexander Tcherepnin: Alexander Nikolayevich Tcherepnin was a Russian-born composer and pianist. His father, Nikolai Tcherepnin was also a composer, as were his sons, Serge Tcherepnin and Ivan Tcherepnin and two of his grandsons, Sergei and Stefan. His son Serge was involved in the roots of electronic music and instruments. His mother was a member of the artistic Benois family, a niece of Alexandre Benois.
- also known as Черепнин, Александр Николаевич; 亚历山大·尼古拉耶维奇·齐尔品
- born on (116 years ago) in Saint Petersburg, child of Nikolai Tcherepnin
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Pianist, composer
- died on (38 years ago) in Paris
- read more about Alexander Tcherepnin (composer)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Tcherepnin
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Christine Ammer
to Alexander Tcherepnin (late nineteenth century). bagpipe An instrument with one or, more often, several reed pipes, attached to a ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Tcherepnin
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: