On this page:
- Alexander Thompson a.k.a. Alex Thomson: Alexander Thomson BSC was a British cinematographer.
- read more about Alex Thomson (cinematographer)
- Alexander Thompson VC was a Scottish recipient of the Victoria Cross, the highest and most prestigious award for gallantry in the face of the enemy that can be awarded to British and Commonwealth forces.
- Alexander Thompson a.k.a. Alexander M. Thompson: Alexander Mattock Thompson, sometimes credited as A. M. Thompson, was a German-born English journalist and dramatist. From the 1880s, Thompson wrote for socialist newspapers and journals, co-founding The Clarion in 1891. He became an important librettist of Edwardian musical comedies in the early 20th century.
- read more about Alexander M. Thompson
- Alexander Thompson: Alexander Richard Thompson was an English cricketer active from 1905 to 1908 who played for Northamptonshire. He was born in Stamford, Lincolnshire, and appeared in seventeen first-class matches as a righthanded batsman who scored 358 runs with a highest score of 48 not out. He died in Durban, Natal, South Africa, aged 75.
Alexander Thompson: Alexander Ramsey Thompson was an American military officer who served in the Second Seminole War.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Thompson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
With Interesting Biographical Sketches. I. Choctaws and Chickasaws: with a Brief History of Each Tribe, Its Laws, Customs, Superstitions and Religious Beliefs by Harry F. O'Beirne, Theodore Gross, Laura S. Gross
Alexander Thompson is a very popular citizen, a genial, hospitable neighbor, fond of outdoor amusements, and although ...
by John Bernard Burke
Reid, Alexander Thompson HONORARY COMPANIONS OF THE BATH. OFFICERS ATTENDANT ON THE FIRST CLASS. Dean of the Order—The Very Rev. Samuel Wilberforce, D.D., Dean of Westminster. Genealogist and Blanc Coursier ...
by Jan Onofrio
-— Alexander Thompson, a United States citizen, was granted a commission as first lieutenant in the Mexican ...
by Geraldine Rhoades Beckford
James Alexander Thompson, Louis Manning Brown, Alonzo W Orangeburg Blakely, Ernest J. Brown, Alonzo W Dantzler, J. J. Green, Seibels Remington Rowe, Henry S. Rock Hill Macon, Isaiah Alvin Pendergrass, Alexander Everitt Russell, ...
by Francess G. Halpenny
John Rand, Theodore Harding Ritchie, Sir William Johnston Rogers, William Henry Shannon, Samuel Leonard Stewart, Donald Alexander Thompson, Sir John Sparrow David Turnbull, William Wallace Wallis, Sir Provo William Parry Weeks, ...
The Spenser Encyclopedia (2003)
by A.C. Hamilton
,taste (Alexander Thompson 1796), sickness (William Thompson 1745,in blank verse), the sexes (Samuel Wesley ...
A Dictionary of All Officers (1860)
Who Have Been Commissioned, Or Have Been Appointed and Served, in the Army of the United States, Since the Inauguration of Their First President, in 1789, to the First January, 1853 ... Including the Distinguished Officers of the Volunteers and Militia of the States ... Navy and Marine Corps, who Have Served with the Land Forces ... by Charles Kitchell Gardner
Alexander Thompson (N. Y.) Capt Arts and engrs ...
by Lyon Gardiner Tyler
Alexander Thompson. \/ Thompson, George, son of Ralph Thomson, of Chestnut, in Hertfordshire, born in 1603; came to Virginia, 1625; burgess for Elizabeth ...
Containing a Condensed History of Pennsylvania, of Erie County, and of the Several Cities, Boroughs and Townships in the County; Also Portraits and Biographies of the Governors Since 1790, and of Numerous Representative Citizens
Quartermasters — Alexander Thompson, \Villiam Saeger, Noah W. Lowell. Surgeons——Wallace B. Stewart, George P. Oliver, James L. Dunn, D. H. Strickland. Assistant Surgeons — John Nicholson, James Stokes, Henry F. Conrad, Joseph ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Thompson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander Thompson
Ezra Alexander Thompson
Photo credit: jmegjmeg
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Thompson for some fun with words!