Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath
On this page:
Who is Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath?
Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath: Alexander George Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath, styled Viscount Weymouth between 1946 and 1992, is an English politician, artist and author. He was born with the surname Thynne but adopted the spelling Thynn in 1976. He was ranked 359th in the Sunday Times Rich List 2009 with an estimated wealth of £157 million. He has written several novels.
- also known as Alexander George Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath; Alexander George Thynne; Lord Bath; Marquess of Bath; The Marquess of Bath; The Marquis of Bath; The Loins of Longleat; Alexander Thynne; Alexander Thynn
- born on (83 years ago) in London, child of Henry Thynne, 6th Marquess of Bath and Daphne Fielding
- nationality: United Kingdom, England
- profession: Politician, writer
- Marriage with Anna Gaël since
- parent of
- written works: "A Degree of Instability", "Pillarsof the establishment", "The New World Order of Alexander Thynn", "Top Hat & Tails", "The carry-cot", "Strictly private to public exposure"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Thynn, 7th Marquess of Bath
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: