On this page:
Who is Alexander Toluboff?
Alexander Toluboff was a Russian-born American art director. He was nominated for three Academy Awards in the category Best Art Direction. He was born in Lublin, Poland and died in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan.
- born in (133 years ago) in Lublin
- ethnicity: Polish American
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Film art director
- Marriage with Theodora MacManus since
- died on (75 years ago) in Bloomfield Hills
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Production Design - "Walter Wanger's Vogues of 1938"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Production Design - "Algiers"
- nominated to Academy Award for Best Production Design - "Stagecoach"
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Toluboff
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Dictionary of Films (1972)
by Georges Sadoul, Peter Morris
Dir Fritz Lang Seen Graham Baker based on a story by Gene Towne Photog Leon Shamroy Art Dir Alexander Toluboff Mus Alfred Newman Ed Daniel Man- dell Cast Henry Fonda, Sylvia Sidney, Barton MacLane, Jean Dixon, William Gargan, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Toluboff
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: