On this page:
Who is Alexander Volberg?
Alexander Volberg is a Russian mathematician. He is working in operator theory, complex analysis and harmonic analysis. He received the Salem Prize in 1988 for his work in harmonic analysis. Also he received the Lars Onsager medal in 2004.
- also known as Вольберг, Александр Львович
- born on (59 years ago) in Saint Petersburg
- nationality: Russia
- education: Saint Petersburg State University
- profession: Mathematician
- some of the awards:
- Salem Prize ("For his work in harmonic analysis.")
- Lars Onsager Medal
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Volberg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Volberg for some fun with words!