On this page:
Who is Alexander Vucinich?
Alexander Vucinich is a 1974 Guggenheim Fellow in Humanities.
- also known as Alexander S. Vucinich
- born on (100 years ago) in Wilmington
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD (Social science) at Columbia University, graduated in
- died on (12 years ago) in Berkeley
- written works: "Science in Russian Culture, 1861-1917", "Soviet economic institutions", "The Soviet Academy of Sciences", "Social thought in Tsarist Russia", "Darwin in Russian thought", "Einstein and Soviet Ideology"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Humanities, US & Canada (Russian History)
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander Vucinich
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Kelly Boyd
Alexander Vucinich pioneered the study of ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Vucinich
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexander Vucinich for some fun with words!