On this page:
- Alexander Watson: Alexander Fletcher Watson is a retired American ambassador and diplomat.
- Alexander Watson, also known as Alec Watson, was a Scottish first-class cricketer who played for Lancashire. Watson was one of the first long-serving professionals for Lancashire, and in his prime formed part of an exceedingly formidable bowling attack with Allan Steel, Dick Barlow and John Crossland that lifted Lancashire from an upstart county to the most powerful in domestic cricket, winning twenty-two and only losing one of twenty-nine county games in 1881 and 1882.
- born on (171 years ago)
- nationality: England
- died on (95 years ago)
- Alexander Watson: Alexander Garth MacLaren Watson is a former English cricketer. Watson was a left-handed batsman who bowled right-arm fast-medium.
- Alexander Watson a.k.a. Alex Watson is the brother of actress Emma Watson.
- read more about Alex Watson
There are other people with in their name, like Alexander Watson Hutton.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexander Watson
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
To which is Prefixed, a Dissertation on the Origin of the Scottish Language by John Jamieson
Alexander Watson, Esq., Madras. Captain Archibald Watson, 1st Regt Cavalry, Bengal. Four copie». ' * Lieut.
Alexander Watson Mackenzie, of Ord, co. Ross, formerly 91st highl. , ...
Containing the History of Australasia from 1542 to May, 1879 by John Henniker Heaton
The following were the names of the whole party : — James Venture Mulligan, James Dowdall, Peter Abelson, Albert Brandt, Alexander Watson, and David Robinson, the two latter since dead on the Hodgkinson. After leaving Georgetown ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Watson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexander Watson
Elocutionist, Shakespearian platform speaker and later examiner on elocution at Trinity College.
Photo credit: dangoat
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander Watson to find many related words and phrases!