On this page:
- Alexander Weinstein was a mathematician who worked on boundary value problems in fluid dynamics.
- born on (117 years ago) in Saratov
- nationality: United States of America
- education: PhD at ETH Zurich, graduated in
- died on (36 years ago) in Washington, D.C.
- written works: "Alexander Weinstein selecta", "Methods of intermediate problems for eigenvalues: theory and ramifications"
- award: - Guggenheim Fellowship for Natural Sciences, US & Canada (Mathematics)
- Alexander Weinstein is the husband of Jenny Lumet.
- Marriage with Jenny Lumet since
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander Weinstein
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: