On this page:
- Alexander White was a distinguished early American lawyer and politician in the present-day U.S. states of Virginia and West Virginia.
- Alexander White was an American lawyer from Alabama, who represented Alabama in the U.S Congress as a Whig, and as a Republican.
- born on (199 years ago)
- died on (122 years ago)
- Alexander White a.k.a. Alex White: Author of Ars Magica books and founder of Sub Rosa Magazine, an Ars Magica fan mazagine.
- read more about Alex White
- Alexander White is a costume designer.
- profession: Costume designer
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alexander White
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
At Common Law, in Equity, and Under the Various Codes and Practice Acts by William Henry Michael, William Mack, Howard Pervear Nash, James Cockroft, Thomas Edward O'Brien
Alexander White, Thomas Green, jury Commissioners. Filed in open court the twenty-fifth day of September, 1899. Calvin Clark, Clerk. By Daniel Clark, D. C. Opened the twenty-fifth day of September, 1899. Calvin Clark, Clerk." 3. Georgia.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexander White
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexander White
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexander White to find many related words and phrases!