On this page:
- Alexandra Fuller is an award-winning author.
- also known as Фуллер, Александра
- born in (47 years ago) in Glossop
- nationality: Zimbabwe, United States of America, United Kingdom
- education: Acadia University
- profession: Author
- Marriage with Charlie Ross
- written works: "Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness", "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight", "Piel Blanca"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Guardian First Book Award - "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight"
- Book Sense Book of the Year Award for Adult Nonfiction - "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight"
- official website: www.alexandrafuller.org
- Alexandra Fuller was the daughter of Buckminster Fuller.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexandra Fuller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: