On this page:
- Alexandra Fuller is an award-winning author.
- also known as Фуллер, Александра
- born in (47 years ago) in Glossop
- nationality: Zimbabwe, United States of America, United Kingdom
- education: Acadia University
- profession: Author
- Marriage with Charlie Ross
- written works: "Cocktail Hour Under the Tree of Forgetfulness", "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight", "Piel Blanca"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Guardian First Book Award - "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight"
- Book Sense Book of the Year Award for Adult Nonfiction - "Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight"
- official website: www.alexandrafuller.org
- Alexandra Fuller was the daughter of Buckminster Fuller.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexandra Fuller
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tom Dalzell, Terry Victor
— Alexandra Fuller, Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight, p. 52, 2001 terra-poo noun a crossbreed of terrier and poodle US • [C]ockapoos – or terra-poos, ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexandra Fuller
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: