Alexandre de Beauharnais
On this page:
Who is Alexandre de Beauharnais?
Alexandre de Beauharnais: Alexandre François Marie de Beauharnais, Vicomte de Beauharnais was a French political figure and general during the French Revolution. He was the first husband of Joséphine Tascher de la Pagerie, who later married Napoleon Bonaparte and became Empress of the First Empire.
- also known as Alexandre, vicomte de Beauharnais, Vicomte de Beauharnais; Alexandre, vicomte de Beauharnais
- born on (255 years ago) in Martinique, child of Francis V de Beauharnais
- nationality: France
- Marriage with Joséphine de Beauharnais between and (14 years and 7 months)
- parent of
- died on (221 years ago) in Paris of guillotine
- buried in Picpus Cemetery
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexandre de Beauharnais
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: