On this page:
Who is Alexandre Pato?
Alexandre Pato: Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva, commonly known as Alexandre Pato or just Pato, is a Brazilian professional footballer who plays for São Paulo FC, on loan from Corinthians, and the Brazilian national team as a forward. His nickname, Pato, is a play on his place of birth, Pato Branco, with the literal translation of "pato" from Portuguese to English being "duck".
- also known as Pato, The Duck, Pato Maravilha, Pa7o, Alexandre Rodrigues da Silva
- born on (26 years ago) in Pato Branco, child of Gerardo Rodrigues and Rosali Rodrigues
- nationality: Brazil
- profession: Soccer player
- Marriage with Sthefany Brito between and (9 months)
- medal: The London 2012 Summer Olympics - Silver medal for Brazil in Football at the 2012 Summer Olympics – Men's tournament, with Alex Sandro, Bruno Uvini, Danilo, Gabriel Vasconcelos Ferreira, Paulo Henrique Ganso, Hulk, Juan Jesus, Thiago Silva, Leandro Damião, Lucas Moura, Marcelo Vieira, Sandro Raniere, Rômulo Borges Monteiro, Norberto Murara Neto, Neymar, Oscar, Rafael
- Golden Boy Award
- Serie A Young Footballer of the Year
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexandre Pato
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alexandre Pato
Photo credit: richardavis
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexandre Pato to see it in context!