On this page:
- Alexandria is a town in West Dunbartonshire, Scotland. The town is situated on the River Leven, four miles north-west of Dumbarton.
- Alexandria is a village in Licking County, Ohio, United States. The population was 517 at the 2010 census. The town's most prominent claim to fame is that it is home to numerous members of the Comisford family.
- Alexandria is a town in DeKalb County, Tennessee, United States. The population was 966 at the 2010 census.
- Alexandria is a town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, United States. The population was 1,613 at the 2010 census. Newfound Lake is in the northeast corner, with Wellington State Park on the western shore. The town is home to Welton Falls State Forest. Cardigan State Park, with Mount Cardigan, is in the west. Another attraction is Mowglis Mountain, named for Rudyard Kipling's Jungle Book hero.
- Alexandria is a town in Jefferson County, United States. New York, USA. The population was 4,061 at the 2010 census. The town is named after Alexander LeRay, the son of an early developer.
- Alexandria is a small farming town in the Eastern Cape of South Africa and is situated 100 km North East of Port Elizabeth on the way to Bushman's River Mouth, Kenton-on-Sea and Port Alfred. Alexandria is part of the Ndlambe Local Municipality in the Cacadu District of the Eastern Cape.
There are other places with in their name, like Alexandria Bay, New Alexandria, West Alexandria, Alexandria Troas, Alexandria Ariana, Alexandria Asiana, Alexandria Township, alexandria arachosia, Alexandria University, Alexandria Bucephalous, Alexandria Governorate, alexandria on the indus, Alexandria National Museum, Alexandria on the Caucasus and Alexandria National Cemetery.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexandria (town)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photos about Alexandria (town)
Click on an item to view that photo:
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexandria to see it in context!