Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov
On this page:
Who is Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov?
Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov is a Soviet and Russian theoretical physicist whose main contributions are in the field of condensed matter physics. He was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics in 2003.
- also known as A. A. Abrikosov
- born on (87 years ago) in Moscow
- nationality: United States of America, Russia, Soviet Union
- profession: Physicist, scientist
- written works: "Fundamentals of the theory of metals", "Introduction to the theory of normal metals", "Lectures on the theory of normal metals", "Quantum field theoretical methods in statistical physics"
- some of the awards:
Printed books with definitions for Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Nobel Faces (2008)
by Peter Badge
Alexei Abrikosov - Russia/USA Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov is a Russian-born 424.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexei Alexeyevich Abrikosov
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: