On this page:
Who is Alexei Khvostenko?
Alexei Khvostenko was a Russian avant-garde poet, singer-songwriter, artist and sculptor. Khvostenko is also frequently referred to by the nickname Khvost, meaning "tail".
- also known as Хвост; Alexei Hvostenko; Khvostenko, Alexei; Khvost; Aleksei Khvostenko; Aleksei Lvovich Khvostenko
- born on (75 years ago) in Yekaterinburg, child of Lev Khvostenko and Irina Khvostenko
- nationality: Soviet Union, France, Russia
- profession: Artist, poet, songwriter, singer-songwriter, singer, sculptor, visual artist, musician
- died on (11 years ago) in Moscow
- genre: Bard
- read more about Alexei Khvostenko (musical artist)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexei Khvostenko
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: