Alexei Panshin (novelist)
On this page:
Who is Alexei Panshin?
Alexei Panshin is an American writer and science fiction critic. He has written several critical works and several novels, including the 1968 Nebula Award-winning novel Rite of Passage and the 1990 Hugo Award winning study of science fiction The World Beyond the Hill.
- also known as R. Monroe Weems, Louis J. A. Adams, Alexei A. Panshin
- born on (74 years ago) in Lansing
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Writer, novelist
- written works: "Rite of Passage", "Masque World", "Heinlein in Dimension: A Critical Analysis", "Star Well", "The Thurb Revolution", "SF in Dimension: A Book of Explorations", "Earth Magic", "Farewell to Yesterday's Tomorrow", "The Universal Panthograph", "The World Beyond the Hill"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Hugo Award for Best Fan Writer
- Hugo Award for Best Fan Writer
- nominated to Nebula Award for Best Novel - "Rite of Passage"
- Nebula Award for Best Novel - "Rite of Passage"
- nominated to Hugo Award for Best Novel - "Rite of Passage"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexei Panshin (novelist)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexei Panshin for some fun with words!