Alexei Petrenko (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alexei Petrenko?
Alexei Petrenko: Alyeksyey Vasil’yevich Pyetryenko is a Soviet / Russian film and stage actor. He played Joseph Stalin in the BBC Two documentary World War II: Behind Closed Doors.
- also known as Alexei Vassilyevich Petrenko, Aleksey Petrenko, A. Petrenko, Alyeksyey Vasil’yevich Pyetryenko
- born on (76 years ago) in Kozelets Raion
- nationality: Russia
- profession: Actor
- parent of Polina Petrenko
- played Radlov in "The Barber of Siberia"
- played 5th Juror in "12"
- played Grigori Rasputin in "Agony"
- "20 Days Without War"
- played Oswald in "King Lear"
- played Joseph Stalin in "Baltazar's Feasts"
- played Vladimir Grigoryevich Chertkov in "Lev Tolstoy"
- played Joseph Stalin in "World War II Behind Closed Doors: Stalin, the Nazis and the West"
- played Paul Dick (journalist) in "TASS Is Authorized to Declare..."
- played Mokei Parmenich Knurov in "A Cruel Romance"
- played Pozhiloy leytenant bukhgalter in "Burnt by the Sun 2"
- played Stepan Knyazev in "Yuliya Vrevskaya"
- played Voronzov in "Farewell"
- played Grigory Zemlyanikin (Adult) in "Yolki 2"
- "The Tundra Book: A Tale of Vukvukai, The Little Rock"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexei Petrenko (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexei Petrenko for some fun with words!