Alexie Gilmore (actress)
On this page:
Who is Alexie Gilmore?
Alexie Gilmore is an American actress who starred in the television series New Amsterdam as Dr. Sara Dillane. She is featured in the 2008 movie Definitely, Maybe and starred alongside Matthew McConaughey in the 2008 movie Surfer, Dude.
- born on (39 years ago) in Manhattan
- nationality: United States of America
- profession: Actor
- "The 27 Club"
- played Danni Martin in "Surfer, Dude"
- "Nicky's Game"
- played Claire in "World's Greatest Dad"
- played Chris in "Mercy"
- played Seline in "Descent"
- played Cheryl Murphy in "I Do & I Don't"
- played Sherry in "Tan Lines"
- played Angela in "Fairhaven"
- played Belle in "Cosa Bella"
- played Morning Show Host #1 in "God Bless America"
- played Olivia in "Definitely, Maybe"
- "Find Love"
- played Lea in "Brief Reunion"
- played Marjorie in "Labor Day"
- played Clacker #2 (Uncredited) in "The Devil Wears Prada"
- played Kelly in "Willow Creek"
- played Sally in "There's Always Woodstock"
- TV series: played Dr. Sara Dillane in "New Amsterdam"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexie Gilmore (actress)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alexie Gilmore for some fun with words!