On this page:
- Alexis a.k.a. Alexis Malone is an American pornographic actress.
- read more about Alexis Malone
- Alexis is a German pop and gala singer. She is mainly known for participating in the German "Rudi Carrell Show" in 1989, singing Whitney Houston's song "One Moment In Time". She later sang the female lead role on the German Top 10 album "Tabaluga & Lilli" and later toured Germany with the musical "Tabaluga & Lilli.
- Alexis is an American country pop/rock singer from Albany, Oregon. She is best known for "The Real Me", a song on the soundtrack for the 2004 film Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen. She has opened for more prominent artists including Keith Urban, Tracy Byrd and Sawyer Brown.
- Alexis a.k.a. Alexis Radlin is a 1975 Juno Award nominated singer.
- read more about Alexis Radlin (singer)
Phrases with Alexis
- Cupha Alexis
- Anosia Alexis
- Cleora Alexis
- Cupido Alexis
- Erebia Alexis
- Hasora Alexis
- Loweia Alexis
- Onitis alexis
- Notomys Alexis
- Papilio Alexis
- Agriades Alexis
- Ontherus Alexis
- Ascepasma Alexis
- Homoneura Alexis
- Lepisiota alexis
- Aschipasma Alexis
- Orthomeria Alexis
- Chilothorax Alexis
- Microgaster Alexis
- Polyommatus Alexis
View more phrases with the word Alexis in thesaurus!
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexis
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Playing with Boys (2007)
A Novel by Alisa Valdes-Rodriguez
with boys ALEXIS IS A MUSICIANS' MANAGER with a smart mouth, ...
by Kevin Grant, Ray Hackney, David Edgar
Alexis is a member of the Higher Education Academy, the British Academy of Management and e-business research network.
by Sian Echard, Robert Rouse
VIE DE SAINT ALEXIS made in the early twelfth century is the earliest known version of the work in the French language and appears in a Psalter otherwise mostly in Latin, which was produced at St. Albans Abbey (Hildesheim, ...
by Phil Gunson, Greg Chamberlain, Andrew Thompson
Alexis,. Francis. 4. businesses were seized and a number of agents were arrested, charged with transmitting messages to German submarines in the Atlantic. In 1946 the ruling party, re-named the Institutional Revolutionary Party ( PRI), ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexis
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1E1X8I1S1
The value of this 6-letter word is 13 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALEXIS
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexis!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alexis to see it in context!