On this page:
- Alexy a.k.a. Aleska Diamond is the stage name of a Hungarian-born pornographic actress.
- read more about Aleska Diamond
- Alexy a.k.a. Alexy Guerer: Ottawa based singer/songwriter Alexy has been a recurring face within Ottawa. Having been a part of local acts such as Discoveries and Believers, Chasing Curiosity and more recently, his solo project, Alexy has been an up and coming face within the local Ottawa music scene. Alexy has worked with the popular music venue Mavericks and Café Dekcuf by booking shows and setting up gigs, and has been playing his own shows at venues including the Cajun Attic and Club Saw.
- born on (24 years ago) in Ottawa
- ethnicity: White people
- nationality: Canada
- profession: Singer-songwriter, musician
- member of musical groups:
- genres: Alternative rock, Independent music
- album: "Fragments Of Fiction"
- official website: www.alexymusic.com
There are other people with in their name, like Janko Alexy, Károly Alexy, Robert Alexy, Gillian Alexy, Archbishop Alexy, Alexy van Kimmenade, Patriarch Alexy I of Moscow, Patriarch Alexy II of Moscow.
Alexy is a fictional character from the 2002 film Julie Walking Home.
- also known as Alexei
- in films:
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alexy
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Adult Education (2000)
by Annette Williams Jaffee
Perhaps Alexy is a third year associate in a large New York corporate law firm. Maybe Tory is working on a degree in public policy, after a few years in the Peace Corps in Central America. Christoph might be e-mailing Becca on some tips for ...
The Word Rhythm Dictionary (2014)
A Resource for Writers, Rappers, Poets, and Lyricists by Timothy Polashek
NEW-DELHI RUGGERI UNSTEADY ADELPHI BASENJI MBEKI+ KWASNIEWSKI ALLELE CATELLI ASSEMBLY UNFRIENDLY UNFAIRLY ESPECIALLY+ GILLESPIE CANARY CONTRARY+ METAIRIE UNWARY AZERI ALEXY !
by Professor Edward Craig, Edward Craig
Many contemporary writers, such as Aulis Aarnio, Robert Alexy, Manuel Atienza and Aleksander Peczenik, propound the view that legal reasoning is a particular instance of general practical reasoning. They suppose, that is to say, that ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alexy
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Scrabble value of A1L1E1X8Y4
The value of this 5-letter word is 15 points, but it's not an accepted word in the Official Scrabble Players Dictionary.
Anagrams of ALEXY
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alexy!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alexy to find many related words and phrases!