On this page:
Who is Alf Henrikson?
Alf Henrikson: Alf Ragnar Sten Henrikson was a Swedish author, poet and translator, known for his interest in language and for his broad general knowledge. He wrote a number of books about popular science and history, and for many years he was part of the staff of Dagens Nyheter, where he published short poems about current events or other topics.
- also known as Alf Ragnar Sten Henrikson; Gerd Gisebo; Alf Ragnar Henrikson; Хенриксон, Альф
- born on (110 years ago) in Huskvarna
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Author, poet, translator
- died on (20 years ago) in Södra Ängby
- read more about Alf Henrikson (composer)
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alf Henrikson
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alf Henrikson for some fun with words!