On this page:
Who is Alf Sjöberg?
Alf Sjöberg: Sven Erik Alf Sjöberg was a Swedish theatre and film director. He won the Grand Prix du Festival at the Cannes Film Festival twice: in 1946 for Iris and the Lieutenant, and in 1951 for his film Miss Julie.
- also known as Alf Sjoberg, Sven Erik Alf Sjöberg
- born on (112 years ago) in Stockholm, child of C. E. Sjöberg and Elisabeth Wickberg
- nationality: Sweden
- profession: Film director, screenwriter, actor, theatre director
- died on (35 years ago) in Stockholm of traffic collision
- read more about Alf Sjöberg (actor)
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alf Sjöberg
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Sixth Edition by David Thomson
Tällberg, Sweden You haveonly to seeMissJulie (51, Alf Sjöberg), to understand thatAnita Björk wasoneof the great screen actresses.
Volume 1: Europe by Peter Nagy, Philippe Rouyer
The leading modern directors - Alf Sjöberg (1903-80) and Ingmar Bergman (b.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alf Sjöberg
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: