Alfie Allen (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfie Allen?
Alfie Allen: Alfie Evan Allen is an English actor. He is best known for portraying Theon Greyjoy in the HBO series Game of Thrones since 2011, a role that he will continue to play once more in Season 5.
- also known as Alfie Evan Owen-Allen, Alfie Evan Allen, Alfie Owen, Alfie Owen-Allen
- born on (29 years ago) in Hammersmith, child of Keith Allen and Alison Owen
- ethnicity: English people
- nationality: United Kingdom
- education: St John's College, Portsmouth
- profession: Actor
- Domestic partnership with Jaime Winstone since
- played King’s Messenger in "The Other Boleyn Girl"
- played James in "Cherries"
- played Eric Wilson in "Boy A"
- played Danny Hardman in "Atonement"
- played Henry in "Confine"
- played Arundel's Son in "Elizabeth"
- played Photographer in "Boogie Woogie"
- played Kevin Hubble in "Flashbacks of a Fool"
- played Yatesey in "Plastic"
- played Berkhamp on Double Bass in "Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London"
- played The Man in "The Body"
- "John Wick"
- TV series:
- some of the nominations and awards:
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - "Game of Thrones", with Mark Addy, Josef Altin, Sean Bean, Susan Brown, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Peter Dinklage, Ron Donachie, Michelle Fairley, Jerome Flynn, Elyes Gabel, Aidan Gillen, Jack Gleeson, Iain Glen, Julian Glover, Kit Harington, Lena Headey, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Conleth Hill, Richard Madden, Jason Momoa, Rory McCann, Ian McElhinney, Roxanne McKee, Dar Salim, Donald Sumpter, Sophie Turner, Maisie Williams, Amrita Acharia, Mark Stanley, Luke McEwan
- nominated to Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series - "Game of Thrones" (Role: Theon Greyjoy, Role: Talisa Maegyr, Role: Samwell Tarly, Role: Brienne of Tarth, Role: Daenerys Targaryen, Role: Orell, Role: Jaime Lannister, Role: Tywin Lannister, Role: Gendry, Role: Tyrion Lannister, Role: Margaery Tyrell, Role: Missandei, Role: Joffrey Baratheon, Role: Jon Snow, Role: Lady Catelyn Stark, Role: Ser Jorah Mormont, Role: Cersei Lannister, Role: Thoros of Myr, Role: Brandon “Bran” Stark, Role: Tormund Giantsbane, Role: Shae, Role: Roose Bolton, Role: Sandor “The Hound” Clegane, Role: Ygritte, Role: Robb Stark, Role: Barristan Selmy, Role: Anguy, Role: Ramsay Snow, Role: Sansa Stark, Role: Gilly, Role: Melisandre, Role: Arya Stark), with John Bradley-West, Gwendoline Christie, Oona Chaplin, Emilia Clarke, Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, Charles Dance, Mackenzie Crook, Joe Dempsie, Natalie Dormer, Peter Dinklage, Nathalie Emmanuel, Michelle Fairley, Jack Gleeson, Kit Harington, Iain Glen, Lena Headey, Isaac Hempstead Wright, Kristofer Hivju, Sibel Kekilli, Paul Kaye, Richard Madden, Rose Leslie, Ian McElhinney, Rory McCann, Michael McElhatton, Hannah Murray, Philip McGinley, Maisie Williams, Carice van Houten, Sophie Turner, Iwan Rheon
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfie Allen (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALFIE ALLEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfie Allen!
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alfie Allen to see it in context!