On this page:
Who is Alfie Boe?
Alfie Boe: Alfred Giovanni Roncalli Boe, known professionally initially as both Alf and Alfred Boe as well as, more recently, Alfie Boe, is an English tenor singer and actor, notably performing in musical theatre. He's best known for his internationally critically acclaimed performances as Jean Valjean in the musical Les Misérables, Boe talking on the role in the Queen's Theatre in London, England from as well as the Les Misérables: 25th Anniversary Concert in October 2010. As well, Boe shared a Tony Award with the other members of the ensemble cast of Baz Luhrmann's 2002 revival of La bohème in 2003.
- also known as Boe, Alfie; Alfred Giovanni Roncalli Boe; Alf; Alfred Boe
- born on (42 years ago) in Blackpool, child of Patricia Boe and Alfred Boe
- nationality: England
- education: Royal College of Music
- profession: Singer
- Marriage with Sarah Boe since
- genres: Operatic pop, Crossover
- albums: "Onward", "La Passione", "Bring Him Home", "Storyteller", "Alfie", "Love Was A Dream", "You'll Never Walk Alone", "Classic FM Presents Alfie Boe", "Trust", "Home for the Holidays"
- filmography: "Les Misérables in Concert: The 25th Anniversary"
- some of the nominations and awards:
- official website: www.alfieboeuk.com
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfie Boe
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Photo about Alfie Boe
Alfie Boe in Les Mis
Photo credit: aebaker417
Share this page
Go to the usage examples of Alfie Boe to see it in context!