Alfonso, Prince of Asturias
On this page:
- Alfonso, Prince of Asturias, RE, was heir apparent to the throne of Spain from 1907 to 1931.
- also known as Alfonso Pío Cristino Eduardo Francisco Guillermo Carlos Enrique Eugenio Fernando Antonio...
- born on (108 years ago) in Royal Palace of Madrid, child of Victoria Eugenie of Battenberg and Alfonso XIII of Spain
- nationality: Spain
- religion: Catholicism
- died on (77 years ago) in Miami
- Alfonso, Prince of Asturias was the figurehead of rebelling magnates against his half brother Henry IV of Castile.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfonso, Prince of Asturias
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Zell's Popular Encyclopedia (1882)
A Complete Dictionary of the English Language; with Pronouncing Vocabulary & a Gazetteer of the World
Alfonso, Prince of Asturias, born Nov.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfonso, Prince of Asturias
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: