Alfonso García Robles
is an acrostic for agr.
On this page:
Who is Alfonso García Robles?
Alfonso García Robles was a Mexican diplomat and politician who, in conjunction with Sweden's Alva Myrdal, received the Nobel Peace Prize in 1982.
- also known as Alfonso Garcia Robles
- born on (104 years ago) in Zamora
- nationality: Mexico
- education: National Autonomous University of Mexico
- profession: Lawyer, diplomat
- died on (24 years ago) in Mexico City
- award: - Nobel Peace Prize, with Alva Myrdal
Printed encyclopedias and other books with definitions for Alfonso García Robles
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Encyclopaedia Britannica, Inc.
High Commissioner for Refugees 1982 Alfonso García Robles Mexico Alva ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfonso García Robles
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic: