Alfonso Gatto (poet)
On this page:
Who is Alfonso Gatto?
Alfonso Gatto was an Italian author. Along with Giuseppe Ungaretti and Eugenio Montale, he is one of the foremost Italian poets of the 20th century and a major exponent of hermetic poetry.
- born on (105 years ago) in Salerno
- nationality: Italy, Kingdom of Italy
- education: University of Naples Federico II
- profession: Writer, art critic, poet, painter, editor
- parent of
- died on (39 years ago) in Orbetello
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfonso Gatto (poet)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfonso Gatto for some fun with words!