Alfonso V of Aragon
On this page:
Who is Alfonso V of Aragon?
Alfonso V of Aragon: Alfonso the Magnanimous KG was the King of Aragon, Valencia, Majorca, Sardinia and Corsica, Sicily and Count of Barcelona from 1416, and King of Naples from 1442 until his death. He was one of the most prominent figures of the early Renaissance and a knight of the Order of the Dragon.
- also known as Alfonso V d'Aragona
- born in (620 years ago) in Medina del Campo, child of Ferdinand I of Aragon and Eleanor of Alburquerque
- religion: Catholicism
- Marriage with Maria of Castile, Queen of Aragon
- parent of Ferdinand I of Naples
- died on (557 years ago) in Naples
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfonso V of Aragon
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
by Tony Jaques
71 Alfonso V of Aragon, 713, 1039 Alfonso V of Leon.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfonso V of Aragon
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alfonso V of Aragon
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfonso V of Aragon"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1