On this page:
Who is Alfréd Rényi?
Alfréd Rényi was a Hungarian mathematician who made contributions in combinatorics, graph theory, number theory but mostly in probability theory.
- also known as Alfred Renyi, Alfréd Rényi
- born on (94 years ago) in Budapest
- nationality: Hungary
- education: University of Szeged
- profession: Mathematician
- died on (45 years ago) in Budapest
- written works: "Selected papers of Alfréd Rényi", "Renyi lecture notes", "Lectures on the theory of search (Institute of Statistics mimeo series)", "Napló az információelméletről", "Foundations of probability", "Wahrscheinlichkeitsrechnung", "A diary on information theory", "Tagebuch über die Informationstheorie", "Dialógusok a matematikáról", "Briefe über die Wahrscheinlichkeit", "Letters on probability"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfréd Rényi
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Quotes about Alfréd Rényi
Couldn't select: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'Alfréd Rényi"" IN BOOLEAN MODE) LIMIT 1,1' at line 1