Alfred Adam (actor)
On this page:
Who is Alfred Adam?
Alfred Adam was a French stage and film character actor, who usually played weak or villainous roles.
- also known as Adam, Alfred Adam de la Comédie Française, Alfred Roger Adam
- born on (107 years ago) in Asnières-sur-Seine
- nationality: France
- profession: Actor, screenwriter
- died on (33 years ago) in Le Perreux-sur-Marne
- played Le sergent in "Mon oncle Benjamin"
- "Love and the Frenchwoman"
- played Le maréchal de Villeroy in "Let Joy Reign Supreme"
- played Prosecutor in "The Stranger"
- "La Belle Américaine"
- "Anatomy of a Marriage: My Days with Jean-Marc"
- played Fernand Aubry in "Anatomy of a Marriage: My Days with Françoise"
- "Le Prussien"
- played Josef Van Meulen, le boucher in "Carnival in Flanders"
- played Le cousin Albert in "Escalier de service"
- played Le shérif in "The Most Wanted Man"
- played Symphorien Dubois in "The Farm of Seven Sins"
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Adam (actor)
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Share this page
Go to the wordplay of Alfred Adam for some fun with words!