On this page:
- Alfred Allen was an American silent film actor and author.
- Alfred Allen was an English executioner from Wolverhampton. His career lasted from 1928 to 1937, during which he carried out 3 hangings as a chief executioner and assisted at 14 others.
- born in (128 years ago)
- profession: Executioner
- Alfred Allen a.k.a. Alfred E. Allen: Alfred Ernest "Alf" Allen, CMG was a New Zealand politician of the National Party. In 1972, he was the seventeenth Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- read more about Alfred E. Allen
- Alfred Allen a.k.a. Alfred G. Allen: Alfred Gaither Allen was a U.S. Representative from Ohio.
- read more about Alfred G. Allen
There are other people with in their name, like Alfred Allen Dickens.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Allen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Reports of Cases Argued and Determined in the Supreme Court of South Australia
the defendant Emma Harris is a married woman residing at Kadina in the said province the defendant William Alfred Allen is a telegraph stationmaster residing at Crystal Brook in the said province the defendant Jane Southcombe is a widow ...
by Oscar Fay Adams
Bennett, Alfred Allen.
An Unconventional Handbook by Charles Dickens
Whitehead Preston; Surveyor, Alfred Allen, jun., office of Vestry; Analyst and Medical Officer, Fredk. William Pavy, M7D.,35,Grosvenor-st, W. ST. MARTIN - IN - THE • FIELDS, Vestry Hall, St. Martin's-pl, W.C. — Clerk, John Danger, field: Medical ...
Whitehead Preston; Surveyor, Alfred Allen, jun., office of Vestry ; A nalyst and Medical Officer, Fredk. William Pavy, M.D.,35,Grosvenor-st,W. St. Martin - in - the - Fields, ...
From Its Organization, September 29, 1789, to March 2, 1903 by Francis Bernard Heitman
Maybach, Alfred Allen. Ohio.
the encyclopedia americana (1919)
by 1919 The Encyclopedia Americana Corporation
CaL (Alfred Allen). Pageant of Indiana. Indianapolis. Ind. Shows the drama of the development of the State as a com- munity from its exploration by La Sails to the centennial of its admission to the Union. Music by Charles Diven CampbelL (W.
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Allen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALFRED ALLEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfred Allen!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Allen to find many related words and phrases!