On this page:
- Alfred Allen was an American silent film actor and author.
- Alfred Allen was an English executioner from Wolverhampton. His career lasted from 1928 to 1937, during which he carried out 3 hangings as a chief executioner and assisted at 14 others.
- born in (128 years ago)
- profession: Executioner
- Alfred Allen a.k.a. Alfred E. Allen: Alfred Ernest "Alf" Allen, CMG was a New Zealand politician of the National Party. In 1972, he was the seventeenth Speaker of the House of Representatives.
- read more about Alfred E. Allen
- Alfred Allen a.k.a. Alfred G. Allen: Alfred Gaither Allen was a U.S. Representative from Ohio.
- read more about Alfred G. Allen
There are other people with in their name, like Alfred Allen Dickens.
Printed dictionaries and other books with definitions for Alfred Allen
Click on a title to look inside that book (if available):
Second Edition by Kenneth T. Jackson, Lisa Keller, Nancy Flood
Alfred Allen Lewis, Man of the World: Herbert Bayard Swope: A ...
by Carol Krismann
" Lewis, Alfred Allen and Constance Woodworth. Miss Elizabeth Arden.
by Editors of the American Heritage Dictionaries
James Alfred Allen, Richard 1760 -1831 ...
Online dictionaries and encyclopedias with entries for Alfred Allen
Click on a label to prioritize search results according to that topic:
Anagrams of ALFRED ALLEN
What do you get if you rearrange the letters?
See also the blanagrams of Alfred Allen!
Share this page
Go to the thesaurus of Alfred Allen to find many related words and phrases!